Anticipation
Check out the new entry on notmydesk, "It Puts the Lotion in the Basket", about associating a song with a movie. This sort of thing happens to me a lot, only it's more sinister: I associate songs with their respective *commercials*. Carly Simon's "Anticipation" is always and forever linked in my mind with Heinz ketchup. That's some good branding, I suppose.
Some good, delicious branding. I should've titled this web-blog "Let them eat Ketchup". I love ketchup. All Americans are required to love ketchup. It's in the second amendment. It's in the second *commandment*.
Anyway, if you aren't already a fan of Chris and notmydesk I'd recommend becoming one. Chris is one of those few people who can write about himself and not be boring.
Not true with me. You won't find a whole lot of info about the Cocky Bastard here, but I suppose some basics are in order. You'll find them here, in the profile.


1 Comments:
'Sup, Marie? I've missed your posts-you okay?
<< Home