Getting aboard the clue train
Okay, so Bush's poll numbers have inexplicably gone up a few points. Now I was thinking that it might be because he's finally admitting that the government seriously messed up with regard to Katrina, but if you look, the poll was actually taken a few days before he said that. So, I'm stumped.
But seriously, he's actually admitting it. Apparently when he told Mike Brown, winner of the "Fuck-Up of the Year" award, that he was doing a "good job," he was only being sarcastic. Oh Bush! You are such a kidder.
It's like he's two months behind the rest of us. Everybody else was that the government royally screwed up with regard to Katrina..in October. It's the middle of December and Bush is just now saying that the government screwed up in response to Katrina. Let's see, if it is now just coming out that the CIA is running illegal prisons in December, Bush will probably start to admit it sometime in February.


1 Comments:
I know what you mean. I'm totally confused too. But one blogger's post (sorry I can't remember where I read it now) said this recent spike could be attributed to the fact that nobody in his administration has fucked up lately, nobody else got arrested lately, no new scandals have popped up lately.
Or maybe people are feeling slightly more generous because the holidays are fast approaching?
In any case, this recent jump in poll numbers just makes me want to bang my head against the wall, as per the norm.
Post a Comment
<< Home