More detail about the Subway story
When the story about the British cops who shot the Brazilian man in the subway came out, I think that everybody wondered, why didn't the guy stop for the cops? He may have been running late, but that late?
I found another write-up of it (courtesy Disgruntled Chemist) at Yahoo News. I don't know if this was in the other articles and I missed it, but here is the answer: they were plainclothes cops.


3 Comments:
I can understand being thrilled--at first, when the news was "terrorist taken down at London metro station."
Now the sentiment is that Menedez's death is an acceptable casualty in the so-called war on terror, and that is what's pissing me off.
well I heard that menedez was in Britain on an expired student visa and maybe thats why he ran away.
Question: would you prefer to have one innocent killed or risk getting hundreds of innocents killed?
In regards to injinuity,
That's another good explanation as to why he ran away.
Regarding the question,
'Course I'd prefer one guy getting killed over many. But if the police hadn't over-reacted, nobody would be dead.
Post a Comment
<< Home