"I don't recall"
John Roberts "has no recollection" of being a part of the Federalist Society but, according to the Washington Post, was in fact a member in the late '90s. Yes, the same disease that affected the entire Reagan administration has spread to John Roberts. It's a shame when it strikes somebody so young.
EDIT: Now that I've read over this, I can see how somebody would think that I make a tasteless Alzheimer joke. This is not true. I am actually making a tasteless Iran Contra joke.
So John Roberts was part of the Federalist Society. Big deal, it's not like he was a member of the 'Klan. I just want to know why he lied about it, and if he's lying about anything else. The White House is finally going to be turning over some of his papers (but not all).


2 Comments:
Honduran death squads? I don't recall. CIA drug trafficking? I don't recall. Shredding documents in the White House basement? I don't recall...
Also, his wife belongs to an anti-abortion group, but we shouldn't ask hubby how he feels about abortion, now should we?
Maybe he forgot his position by now....
Post a Comment
<< Home