Friday, September 16, 2005

Weapons of Mass Repression

Scientists from the Vatican, a miniscule country located inside the city of Rome, have just perfected a new superweapon, which they threaten to aim at gay targets all across the US. Their new gayness detector, dubbed "gaydar", will seek out and punish gay priests within our borders. This gaydar is said to be able to detect gayness even in those who have been sexually inactive for a decade or more.
Well, I assume that they have something like that, because how else are they going to enforce their new "no gay priests" policy? Even gaydar isn't foolproof--I think the ladies know what I'm talking about. Hell, mine goes off every time I see Senator Rick Santorum*.


*that's not a dig on Santorum. It's just that there's just something about him that screams closet case to me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Agi said...

Don't forget Ken Mehlman. He shares the closet with Santorum.

As for the Vatican, if they want to purge gay priests from their ranks, they are going to lose about 30% of their priests.

10:01 PM  
Blogger mary bishop said...

Nothing like the nostalgic feeling that is created with the return of the Inquisition.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In regard to Agitprop,

Ken Mehlman? Really? I thought that gay guys had more fashion sense than that.

It isn't the return of the inquisition (since nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!). I think they're doing it just to make it look like they're tackling the pedophilia problem.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing that really upsets me is that when the rest of the religions try to propogate their beliefs, the christian community always knocks itself down trying to be appease the rest of the lot... being politically correct is understandable but at what cost...

If you go by the bible ad verbatim, homosexuality is a sin and you have no point to argue. However in this era of political correctness we all turn a blind eye to it.. but why do you expect the clergy too fall in line with political correctness... isn't that what you have been saying all along.. seperation of church and state!!!!

http://www.gotquestions.org/Sodom-and-Gomorrah.html

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This probably isn't true of liberals in general, but I don't care if Catholics don't want women being priests, or don't want gay guys. Why should it concern me? I'm not even Catholic. They're a private organization. If they only want redheaded geminis to be priests, they're allowed to do that.

I just think it's hilarious.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

"Inquisition"?

Hell, let's let any old pervert be a priest-and I'm not Catholic either!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just for the record... I am not a catholic either

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home