Cowboy hat = trustworthiness
I've never trusted this President. Perhaps I'm cynical, but it takes more than a cowboy hat and a down-home south Texas accent to convince me that George W. Bush is trustworthy. Especially when he's trying to convince the media not to publish certain stories about the shit he's doing. Which is fishy no matter who's doing it.
I wouldn't trust Bill Clinton farther than I could throw him, but did he ever go to the media and try to convince them not to publish the Monica Lewinski story?

While you were sitting here like a dumbass, this cowboy hat wearing motherfucker has stolen your Lexus.
Update: speaking of being a motherfucker, I'd completely forgotten to give props to
the Republic of T for the story.


3 Comments:
It just blew my mind when I moved to NC--there are people in America, in the 21st century, who actually walk around wearing a cowboy hat like it's no big thing.
I never trusted anybody from Texas!
And rightly so. Name one good thing that's come out of Texas!
Post a Comment
<< Home