Monday, January 02, 2006

Sorry, jazz fans.

Hope everybody had a good new year. Does the new layout look ok? I still need to add people to the 'roll, I know, but other than that, how's everything looking?

Courtesy Angry Arab (of course): Israel may be offering evangelical Christians a chunk of the holy land. The evangelicals, led by Pat Robertson, would turn it into a tourist destination--seriously, I am not joking or exaggerating in any way.
I think this is great. It makes economic sense for Israel, and this new project will keep Pat Robertson too busy to threaten world leaders.

3 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

It only makes sense to give the Christians a section as well. I am looking forward to a more Christian Israel.

Hey, love your new picture! Who painted that? Is that Nattier?

4:56 PM  
Blogger The Green Panda said...

Nattier? I don't know. I'm the one who painted in the middle finger, though.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since we already have a "Holy-land," I guess we'll have to call this latest attraction "Holy-world".

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home