Fighting fire with fire
Now if only Newsweek hadn't...hold up, word on the street is that we have in fact abused the Quran in Guantanamo bay (but haven't flushed it).
Protesters across the Muslim world are responding to the Quran story by spitting on, burning, and otherwise desecrating American symbols, like our flag, copies of the Constitution, and pictures of George.
I wonder if this is going to make the fundies totally flip out and have mass Quran desecration rallies.


5 Comments:
I'd wondered about that myself, but didn't want to flood my house just to find out.
Two sheets of single ply toilet paper have trouble going down my toilet - we are taking a poll now, right?
Most ludicrous thing in the world, a shitload of dead bodies...no problem, a wet book...big time problem.
Burning books is okay, but drowning them is a no no...am I missing something?
Perhaps pages of the Quran were ripped out and then flushed?
I think that flushing something is more disrespectful than burning it. Flushing is inherently dirty.
There was that Baptist pastor who put "The Koran Needs to Be Flushed" out on his church sign. So I guess the anti-Koran fundie festival has already begun.
True, agit. But fortunately I have not heard of anything widespread. It seems like it was just this one pastor.
Post a Comment
<< Home