Wednesday, June 08, 2005

This has been going on *how* long?

Q. Why is the White House so clueless about global warming?
A. Because they put all their trust in a former oil lobbyist.

I knew that the Administration couldn't be reading the same shit that I'm reading. The Administration got all of their information from a Philip A. Cooney, who edited the reports about climate change so that they took on an air of uncertainty.

I'm not letting the President and his people off the hook. Trust a bloody oil lobbyist to talk straight with you about global warming? Trust Exxon-Mobil's advice on Kyoto? Nearly as dumb as believing an agent named "Curveball."

2 Comments:

Blogger mary bishop said...

There's nothing in the bible about global warming ergo it just can't exist -- bush et al's feelings about our environment...

11:57 AM  
Blogger The Green Panda said...

You're probably right, about the Administration putting him there specifically for that purpose. At the very least, they didn't *mind* what he was doing.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home