Monday, January 30, 2006

"I am truly not that concerned about him."

Damn, when Bush said that he didn't care where Osama bin Laden was, he wasn't kidding! Abdallah Tabarak, Osama bin Laden's bodyguard and pretty much the reason why Osama escaped in Tora Bora, has been released from Guantanamo Bay for seemingly no reason. Now, a lot of people at Guantanamo are there on bullshit charges, but this guy wasn't. He is currently walking around Casablanca, a free man save for some minor charges of passport forgery.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping there's more to this story than meets the eye. We can't be so incompetent as to let this guy go while that screwed up kid, John Walker Lindh, is doing 20 years in prison.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am truly not that concerned about him.

Well of course not. You can't scare the little kiddies if they know that Baba Yaga is dead.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home