President Bush: not to be misunderestimated
No no, I haven't turned into a Republican over the--what has it been?--six months I've been AWOL. I haven't been making near enough money for voting Republican to be in my best interest. I don't even own stock.
So Bush is going "public" with the news of the CIA-operated secret prisons. You know, nine months after it was announced in the WaPo, and two or so weeks after the SCOTUS ruled that these prisons are probably illegal.
See, yeah, I like talking shit about the Bush administration as much as anybody. That's why I'm here, pendejo. But Bush isn't stupid, at least not when it comes to handling public image. At least not when it comes to getting away with shit. Look at this. This is brilliant. Bush is taking the CIA's secret prisons, something shameful, something that he should fucking /apologise/ for, and using it as political ammunition. Now he's calling for publically putting some of the suspected planners of 9/11 on trial. You know, something that everybody has been saying for *years*.


1 Comments:
Marie, I haven't stopped by in months because I thought you had quit altogether. I'm glad you still get bee in your bonnet from time to time.
Cheers!
LL
Post a Comment
<< Home