Tuesday, March 14, 2006

No blood for oil?

Yeah, I know I said I'd try to be more regular, but this whole full-time student thing is really throwing a wrench into things. Anyway, I thought I'd put this out there: if you were going to an anti-war march this Saturday, what would you put on your sign? I was thinking "no blood for oil" but that's kind of unoriginal.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Shrub grows in bad soil!"?

"More help, more toil!"?

"My hat's tin-foil!"?

"Rove plots, we foil!"?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Agi said...

"Jesus Loves War!"

12:42 AM  
Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

"I'm in the Midst of Morons!"

10:33 AM  
Blogger Mags said...

Oh my gosh, you're back!!! I missed you!!!

12:45 AM  
Blogger The Green Panda said...

I'm not sure yet. It depends on how much time this internship thing of mine takes up.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home