Is Narcolepsy contageous?
05-02-2005, 9:00 EST
1. Larry King is boring.
2. Dr. Phil is boring.
3. The story about the runaway bride: boring.
4. The Michael Jackson trial: bor-ring.
Larry King, interviewing Dr. Phil, talking about recent events in the "news" such as the Michael Jackson trial, some guy's rehab (rehab is boring), and the Runaway Bride* = yeah, I think I'll watch Reno 911.
*("The Runaway Bride" is also the name of a boring movie and stars the queen of boredom, Julia Roberts.)


6 Comments:
zzzz...
uh, what! WMD? lies? North Korea launched a missile?!
oh, dr. phil is on larry king, time to...
zzzz...
General Question:
Has Larry King always been this boring?
Seriously, there are so many important news but all these news-coverages do are talk about Jackson, bride, laci-peterson,....
But, hey, Julia Roberts is not boring :).
I've read that he becames famous by asking very straight forward questions and sometimes really nailing them - the politicians and the glamarous ones. But, recently i find that King only brings in celebreties.
That's sort of depressing, really. I wonder why he jumped the shark?
Update from a couple of days later: Dr. Phil interviewing a penitent Pat O'Brien = offensively boring (or boringly offensive).
Oh gawd, you can not be serious?
Post a Comment
<< Home