Goddamn I rock
Who called it? Yeah, that's right: me. I'm like Miss Cleo without a fake Jamacian accent.
Guess who's doing all that reconstruction work down in New Orleans? (Hint: who do we always get to do our dirty work for less than standard pay?) Illegal aliens. Construction companies are importing them from other states and even from south of the border.
And I don't even need to tell you who suspended the Davis-Macon act (the one that says you have to give construction workers standard pay).


7 Comments:
What do you expect with the Texas Mafia in charge? With Rover Boy over seeing the reconstruction?
hummm, he might be hard pressed to do "his job" while trying to play dodge ball with The Grand Jury....just a thought..
yeah, but which construction companies??? Does Dick CHeney's Haliburton perhaps?
Can you imagine such a thing?
Of course you can now that we live in hellville. This administration has made all crime possible and profitable too.
Sure their deals are crooked but at least they don't have to go to the trouble of hiding them, they just do it and we see it and life goes on.
Is it cocktail hour yet?
It should be cocktail hours with this administrations pushing fear based reactions as a means to eroding our civil liberties. Patriot Act anyone?
I am almost certain that it's at least a Halliburton subsidiary.
T'is
Yeah, cocktail hour comes earlier and earlier as this administration lies along year after year.
Post a Comment
<< Home