Hilarious speech, yes?
Only Bush could talk for half an hour without saying ANYTHING new! All that he did was reiterate his faulty sunk cost argument. Guantanamo? Not a word: only Democrats seem to care about what is going on at Guantanamo bay. New plans, new strategery? Nada. We are staying this course. Supporting the troops and staying the course. I should really stop watching these. You can find a great insum at the defective yeti.
"Blah blah blah blah blah blah," said the President, probably in reference to freedom or democracy or something. "Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah."
Great reporting, man!
Do you recall the one (and only!) time that the audience burst into applause? Word on the street was that the applause was initiated by a staff member. If it's true, that is the goddamn funniest thing I've heard all night.
No, do you know what I think is funny? When Bush equated the insurgents in Iraq with the terrorists who attacked the 'Trade Center. Perhaps I am being ignorant but I don't think it's the same people. See, we were going after those people, but then we got sidetracked in Iraq and you know the rest.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home