Monday, October 31, 2005

Bridge for sale. Inquire within.

I don't understand this practice of apologising after not updating for a couple of days. What should I apologise for? It's not like I asked those wolverines to attack me.

The Christian Science Monitor wants to know, how is Bush going to restore trust?
Remember that time when President Bush said that there were WMDs in Iraq, and there weren't? Or how about a more recent example: remember that time when we were supposed to increase security so that 9/11 part II wouldn't happen, and we didn't?
I remember the very moment I realized that everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. It was during the third debate. Kerry brought up that time when Bush said "I don't care about Osama Bin Laden," and Bush claimed that it never happened. CNN then proceeded to play a video clip of Bush saying "I don't care about Osama Bin Laden."
I'm just going to come out and ask: if you believe anything that Bush has to say...could you take a couple of minutes and tell me why? I've been accused of being too forgiving, but even I draw the line after the 5,000th lie. Do you not pay attention to the news? Is it a Christian "forgive and forget" thing?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell no! To tell you the truth, the man sickens me and infuriates me to the point that I change the channel to HSN. I canot listen to him at all.

It is like listening to a cheating, lying boyfriend who gave you a good case of STD and impregnated your best friend....as well as you. Ya just can't listen anymore.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Mags said...

Seriously! I was JUST having this same discussion today with a coworker. I just don't get it with these Dubya 'blind faith' supporters.

Every time I see Dubya on TV, I want to bash my head against the wall. The thing that I hate most about this administration is that he brings out violent feelings of me that I wish evil things to happen to Dubya, Mr. Go Fuck Yourself, and especially Karl "Doughboy" Rove.

Stop the insanity!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I want to know is, are the people who would follow George W. off a cliff the same people who let their boyfriends cheat on them 100 times? Or are those two different kinds of gullible?
I know what you mean about the violent feelings. It's hard to believe, looking at my grammar and everything, but I do revise my posts--a lot. Most of them start out looking like the Rude Pundit with PMS.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home