Mi Dispiace
I don't normally do these, but it appears that I have been "tagged," as it were, by Travis.
#1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life?
a. Moving here.
b. My people and I drove to Washington DC for a day trip a couple of weeks ago. Washington DC, it's about a full tank of gas, six hours drive from here. Not that the rally wasn't fun.
c. Oh, and embarking on a four hundred mile trip without a bloody map.
I haven't done that much stupid shit. I'm still young. Give me time.
#2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
My dad.
#3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?
Everybody always fucking asks this question. Michaelangelo. Galileo. Ben Franklin. Who cares? If I actually had a time machine, I would do something much better than have dinner with famous people. I would play the stock market and become filthy rich. I would prevent A.H. from being born...there are so many people I would prevent from being born! That is a better question, I think.
#3 (revised). If you had a time machine, who would you prevent from being born--assuming it is possible to prevent people from being born?
a. A.H. (obvious)
b. Karl Marx. Instead of offing Josef Stalin AND Fidel Castro AND all of these other guys, it would be easier to simply get rid of Karl Marx. I am nothing if not efficient, yes?
c. Ronald Reagan. I don't hate the guy, I have just figured that if he'd never been born, it is highly doubtful that George W. Bush would be the president right now (his father never would have had the chance to be Ronnie's VP, etc..)
d. Damn this is hard. If you go back any farther than the 1940s, things get complicated. And most terrible things weren't the result of just one guy. I would have to say though, that the world would be a much better place if Saddam Hussein had never been born.
4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
I liked Travis's idea of fixing the world. I would a. make peace in the Middle East, b. get an AIDS vaccine invented, and c. Invent a time machine and prevent the following people from being born..
5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
My hometown lacks a. a decent public school system and b. a decent transportation system. I am talking about a metro area of three, four million people, and the only way to get anywhere is to drive.
Avoid: the beach (it's skank) and the downtown area at night--you will get mugged.
6. Name one event that has changed your life.
Name one event that *hasn't* changed your life, cabron. If four people hadn't been born, the entire world would be radically different.
7. Tag 5 people.
No.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home