Sunday, July 03, 2005

Jailbait

When I heard about Karl Rove and the Time Magazine story, I got to thinking about how fun it would be to see Karl Rove get arrested--I mean arrested in a Scott Peterson-style media blitz. (Hey, with this administration, you take your laughs where you can get them.) Who would you like to see get hauled off to jail on the five o'clock news?

Addeneum: It doesn't have to be political. You can be unoriginal and choose Michael Jackson, or get personal and pick the guy who stole your sister's social security card.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also think that Cheney, I would love to see Cheney carted off. Not for any idealogical reasons, but because I think he would put up a good fight.

9:12 PM  
Blogger mary bishop said...

I agree on Rove, Bush and Cheney - but I'm so over the top with Tom Cruise, I'd like to see his wrists in some tiny manacles...

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home